HLI Secret Santa 2021

Kenny Conklin

Administrator
Staff member
As you all know I like to start this early so we know what is involved and gives us all time to save up a little cash for our Christmas gifts. So let us just get right to it and post the rules as usual. Please read and follow them as it makes it easier for me to run the Secret Santa.

1. Sign up date starts February 9, 2021.
  2. End date to sign up is November 12, 2021.
  3. Name draw date is November 13, 2021.
  4. Names will be emailed the same night as the name drawing date.
  5. Packages should be shipped out by November 27, 2021 and no later than December 4, 2021.
  6. If your package arrives before December 25, 2021 DO NOT OPEN IT!!!
  7. All presents can be opened on Christmas Day in your time zone.
  8. If you sign up and cannot for any reason continue with the Secret Santa please remove yourself before the cutoff date.
  9. The dollar amount for this year's Secret Santa is $40 top end. If you decide to spend more that is fine and your decision.
  10. In this thread please just post "I'm in" "Merry Christmas" "Ho Ho Ho" anything Chritsmas like or that lets me know you are part of the Secret Santa.
  11. With your I'm in post please post what type of models you like and what scale to help your Secret Santa choose your gift.
  12. This is as always an open-ended group build any kits you receive past or present should be built at some point in time so we can add them to the site.
  13. On Christmas day please post a photo of your gift as a little thank you to your Secret Santa.
  14. Please keep conversations to just the I'm in post until Christmas. It helps me keep track of the Secret Santa Members.
  15. Most of all have fun and be merry!
If you have any questions please feel free to pm me here or email me at hobbylinkinternational@gmail.com. If you decide to do videos of your Secret Santa build I have added a thumbnail for your YouTube videos.

Christmas Background 2021.png