Been working away at this. The bombs are all primed or painted. I got the canopy on and had to sand then fill the gap due to the photo etch (more info when I release the vid). I primered and started to paint the first color when I noticed it was reacting to trace amounts of the Createx thinner in my airbrush. I'll have to wet sand and reattempt.
So I put the first color down. I didn't want to worry about the craft paint with three colors and decal sealing so I found some cheap Ammo paints. They definitely did not like either the Stynyryz or the Vallejo I mixed for the pre shading. It would spot away like an oil reaction. I no longer have a smooth surface but oh well.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt! The A-10 is done! Had more fun making the base than the kit. Microset stained the paint but was needed to adhere the decals. Also attaching the weaponry and landing gear doors proved tricky and had to be reattached. It almost flew into the wall! Will have more photos in the article when Kenny is back. Will post video when I get around to editing it. Going through some trying times.